Ripa Ladrang is offering an amazing opportunity to visit our monastery in Nepal and spend time with the Ripa Lineage masters. This trip is being offered on Charity Buzz where you can bid on this once-in-a-lifetime journey for yourself and three others.
The Ripa lineage of revealed treasures represents a unique system that combines the monastic virtues based on the Buddhist Sutras with highly developed Tantric skills that bring forth a profound spiritual awakening or awareness that is yet direct and easily accessible. The methods of the Ripa lineage are based on the capacity and capabilities of each individual being for reaching higher spiritual attainments. The main practices of the Ripa tradition are based on the Taksham Terma cycle of revealed teachings and the new cycle of H.E. Namkha Drimed Rabjam Rinpoche’s own visionary revelations. The New Treasures Project in Nepal seeks to restore, preserve, practice, and share this unique tradition. There are more than 500 monks and nuns in residence at Rigon Tashi Choeling and a community of tens of thousands of lay practitioners and supporters. An equal number of wild animals mingle freely amongst the monastic centers, retreat places, and caves.
Bidding is open from now until July 7th, 2015.
- Day 1: Airport pickup and escort to the Monastery site by the Ripa Monks. Free time to roam the grounds.
- Day 2: Tour of Rigon Tashi Choeling Nepal Monastery & afternoon visit of the Asura Cave followed by evening practice with the monks.
- Day 3: Participate in a full day with the monks including a one hour private session with the Ripa Lama.
- Day 4: Spend the morning with the monks followed by afternoon trip to the sacred Vajrayogini Cave. Private 1-hour session with the Ripa Lama.
- Day 5: Spend the morning with the monks followed by afternoon trip to additional holy sites. Private 1-hour session with the Lama.
- Day 6: Breakfast with the monks and airport departure. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at the Ripa guesthouse. Guests will have personal help by the monks for any specific needs.
This is an amazing opportunity to visit our monastery and meet with the Ripa Lineage masters, and your bids will go a long way toward raising funds for our humanitarian projects.
With Loving Kindness and Deep Compassion,
The Ripa Ladrang Team